CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Weird Story...

It was after my sister's wedding, my dad had a heat stroke 1 or 2 weeks before and when we were coming home he kept swerving on the road. It scared me and my mom both. We had finally pulled up on the drive way and my dad went in his room to lay down. Later that day he had this certain medicine called Ambien. That night I could hear walking around in my living room. I just fell back to sleep. The next day my mom had told me that my dad had been sleep walking through the house carring a sleeping bag with him. The side effects had said sleep walking but this was a lot weirder, after that my mom threw out that medicine and its never coming back in my house again.

1 comments:

Steph said...

HIlarious! I laughed out loud!