CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

School Starts on Tuesday :(

It stinks that school starts... I was just barley starting to enjoy my summer (not that its been fun) its just I start realizing how cool summer is when school starts. And on Wedenesday me my mom and dad went to the open house at the school and the good thing is I know at least one person in each class. In one class called CTE - FACS, we get to cook work with computers and sew. And the teacher of that class, Mrs. Frei reminds me a lot of Steph.

2 comments:

Defa's said...

Im in half of your classes if you havent noticed.hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J.C. WAS HERE.............................

Steph said...

Sweet! Now you can remember me while you're at school! I hope you have sooooo much fun!!!!!