CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

All- Star Team

After an intense season of baseball I guess my advanced skills have finally payed off after all. I got chosen to be on the 13 year old Washington All- Star team. I had only dropped one fly ball in the outfield the whole season out of a bunch that came out to me. My pitching wasn't doing so hot this year tho... But I like center field a little more anyway. So far my practices have lasted 3 to 4 hours each. I have a bunch of pulled muscles and I'm kinda sore on my shoulder blades. But other than that I like being on the team. It's really fun.

3 comments:

The Walch Family said...

WAY to go !!! You are awesome! Keep that arm in good condition! You rock Kirk!!!

Steph said...

I hope to be able to see you play lots this summer!

Steph said...

Ummm. Game schedule please?!