CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Birthday, the third post.

For my birthday party me some of my friends and family went to the Blue Bunny Ice cream place and had a $40, 21 scoop, ice cream. We all ate off of it and we got our names engraved on a little gold plate to be put on a plaque for all to see. It was fun. And the presents I got were CDs of Herb Alpert, and an Eagles wallet and and Eagles mini helmet and an Eagles Calander (Eagles being the football team) and I got a box of Reese's Pieces and a box of Jr. Mints. I also got $5. And my friend might give me his old paintball gun because he got a new one.

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Wow, sounds like a fun birthday! I'm glad you clarified the Eagles football team. For a second I thought you meant the Eagles singing group! LOL! Wish we could have been there!
Jaime