CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Before I talk about Thanksgiving I'm going to explain why I don't have pictures. My dumb computer won't let me upload the pictures off the camera onto the computer. So if anyone has a digital camera they don't want I'll have it. Anyway, Thanksgiving was awesome. My sisters came over and we had a fun time eating and playing games. The food was great and there was a lot of it. My favorite was probably the yams. And the good thing about so much food is leftovers the nextday.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I hear ya! It's sort of sad when you visit that you can't take the leftovers home! I hope you figure out your camera! So annoying when things won't work.

Kylee said...

Sounds like you had really FUN. See you soon!

Steph said...

Bummer about your camera-however, I am aware that MOST of the pictures are blackmail photos of me-so I can't say I am not relieved!