CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Scouts

For scouts last week we had a pow wow at the Washington City Rec. Center. The merit badges I did were Swimming and Lifesaving. I'd say altogether I was in the pool for 9 hours. It may sound like a lot but it would be more but I took out the amount of time it took for lunch. At the end of the day I was purple. It sounds crazy but my skin was actually turning purple. Like there would be certain parts of my arms and legs and mouth had a tinge of purple on them. My tounge was even a light shade of purple. It was weird. But I did get the merit badges which I guess made it all worth while.

3 comments:

Steph said...

PURPLE??? What in the world? Were you just really cold? I am glad you EARNED those badges!

Kylee said...

Why was it purple and by the way purple is a cool color. See You Soon. P.S. Nate is really big... and smart.

Jaime said...

Purple, really? Do you have pictures? Keep it up! Getting your Eagle is an awesome thing to do!