CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Random Stuff About School

Mr. Winslow was my band teacher last year but this year he hired another teacher for us so he could go to Deseret Hills Intermidiate. I'm not being mean but the new band teacher is the worst. But Mr. Winslow's gonna come back in 2 weeks and teach us for a whole week. In Language Arts my class and I are reading the Outsiders which is the bestest book in the whole world, it's hard to put it down when class is over and on Tuesday we're going to watch the movie and it's going to be awesome. And today (Thursday) I lost my check for school lunch and I missed the bus with my friend after school waiting to ask my teachers if they had it. Luckily, my 1st period teacher Mrs. Goettche (Get- che) found it and was turning it in to the office today.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Sorry about your band teacher. I hope that gets better. Did Mom know you lost her check? She gets pretty upset over stuff like that. Hopefully your teacher turned it in before she knew about it!

Steph said...

Did you like the movie?!!! It is one of Steve's all time faves! Sorry 'bout your band teacher. That bites! Hang in there:)