CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sewing

In Mrs. Frei's Class (FACS which stands for Family and Consumer Science) we're learning how to sew. In the first day we already had to thread the machine and thread the bobbin thing and it was pretty easy I guess. Me and my friend were helping each other along the way, we both really didn't get a thing Mrs. Frei was saying and since we sit next to each other we just asked each other what to do. On Monday we're supposed to be sewing a hand puppet and right after we're done with the puppet we move on to a second sewing project of our choosing. I picked to sew a ski cap and I asked Mrs. Frei if I could make it look like a Santa hat and she said yes but I have to buy all the supplies for it.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

How fun. Good luck with that. Your teacher sounds nice too. You'll have to show me all the stuff you made at Thanksgiving. When do you take Shop?
Jaime

Steph said...

K. Now you can come over an teach me how to thread my machine. After all these years of letting my sewing machine collect dust, I have forgotten!