CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Random Stuff

First, I'm currently in the process of growing a mustache. Second, I grew and inch in six months which means I'm 5 foot 7 inches at the moment. Third, I still have an A- in Pre- Algebra. Fourth, I'll be turning 13 in 1 month and about 7 days. Fifth, I can play taps on my trumpet almost perfectly. Sixth, I'm a really fast typer, I'm the fastest in my fourth period class, (my fourth period class in Language Arts) we were typing a story today and I typed two and a half pages before anyone else got finished. Sixth, I'm running out of things to say. Seventh, I can play basketball really good, and that goes for baseball too. Thats pretty much it...

3 comments:

The Walch Family said...

Captain Kirk ! You kill me ! You are so funny ! You made my day when you said that you are currently in the process of growing a stash !!! I can't wait to see. Love you all !
Colleen

Jaime said...

Kay, what does mom think about the mustache? :) You must get the typing thing from her. I got like a C in keyboarding and had to retake it in college. More power to ya!
Jaime

Steph said...

First, mustaches are never in style, 2nd you keep up the great work in the algebra department and 3rd we need to plan something for mom's birthday.