CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

2nd Degree Burn

I was at scout camp on Cedar Mountain, I was suposed to stay there a whole week and when we were 3 days into the camp I tripped and fell into this circular thing that was holding the fire in the fire pit and my elbow was on it so it burned through my skin to a really white layer of skin under that. I dont have any pictures except for my arm wrapped in gauz but my friend took a few pictures of the burn up in the Cedar City hospital so he's sending them to me soon.

3 comments:

Kylee said...

I hope you are okay. Girls camp was long.... but it was fun. Me and Chasen will be in St.George on Aug. 15-19. You rock!

Steph said...

Can't wait to see the battle scars. So glad not more of you fell in the pit!

Steph said...

I'm dying to see that burn!