CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Brother Brown

Last Sunday we got a new scout leader, his name's Brother Brown and he came with us to Baptizims for the Dead (I got Baptized for like 15 people) and after that we went to Golden Spoon (A guy in my ward owns it) and I asked brother Brown: "Can me and Kaden Ding Dong Ditch your house tonight?" We were just joking with him, but he said "Sure, my wife and kids are out of town do it as many times as you want but i'll catch you." So later that night we got my other friend Alex and we Door bell ditched his house but he didn't come after us. Couple more rings later we left for awhile to go light fireworks, but then we came back and did it again, he came out with a spot light and we ran. We didnt again but he caught us. Then he invited us in to watch a movie and we stayed there until midnight watching: Drillbit Taylor.

0 comments: