CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New iPod!




This is kinda weird but last night I walk in the door at about 9:30 and my dad asks "Kirk, are any of your friends missing an iPod." I already knew none of my friends owned an iPod so I said no and he told be to come over to where he was on the couch I went over there and he showed me the iPod. I asked him "How'd you get it?" he said "I found it" then he just gave it to me. This morning I put it in the computer and looked at all the stuff inside. (The person that owned had put over 400 recorded parts of the 5th harry potter in it. Dad said I could keep it so I deleted it all and put my stuff on it. .

5 comments:

Steph said...

Kirk that was Steve's IPOD. He left it at your house. Are you serious about erasing those Harry Potter Books? If so he is going to kill you! You better watch out.
-Steph

Steph said...

Kirk,

Just kidding. This is Steve and I left that last post. That is cool you got an IPOD. Have fun.

-Steve

Steph said...

Kirk that was Steve's IPOD. He left it at your house. Are you serious about erasing those Harry Potter Books? If so he is going to kill you! You better watch out.
-Steph

Steph said...

Hey that other one was supposed to be read first. Dang Technology

Jaime said...

Oh my goodness, the person who doesn't like music gets an ipod! Oh well! Have fun-lets see how many songs you can put on there!
Jaime